We’ve just released version 1.0 of our new app Blood Glucose Tracker to the Google Play Store. If you want help tracking and analyzing your blood sugar levels, pick it up. See below for more details.
Keep your blood sugar measurements with you throughout the day for quick and easy reference. Blood Glucose Tracker by Little Bytes, makes it easy to log and analyze your blood glucose levels in a convenient place, your phone!
We have big plans for this app and look forward to making it as useful as possible to those trying to control their diabetes. Version 1.0 brings:
- Basic blood sugar tracking by type of event (before breakfast, before dinner, after lunch, etc.)
- Filtering history by event type / tag.
- Tags (useful for keep track of reactions to exercise, types of food, etc.)
- US or International units (mg/dL or mmol/L)
- Various number inputs
- Statistics (averages per week, per month)
- Automatic backup & restore: buying a new phone doesn’t mean losing all of your data.
- Email your doctor: email your captured data directly from your phone to your doctor.
- Cloud sync: sync your data to Google Drive and keep all devices up to date.
- A1C results: enter your a1c test results for safe-keeping and analysis
- Targets: enter your target low and high blood sugar levels after discussing with your doctor.
- Support for Gingerbread devices.